Disco Ball

Disco Ball

A colorful "disco ball" (what are those things really called?).


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

it's called a mirror ball


These things are called...

... mirror balls !

That's my second answer (the first one dealt with the name of "those blue flowers", next picture) to the what's-it-called game ; what do I win ? ; )

Thanks again for the wonderful pictures.

Best regards,


What you win

Um, dunno. You may request a photo of anything you want and I will try my best to take a respective photo? ;) If you choose something which sucks or I don't like, I will laugh at you and not take any photo ;-)