libsigrokdecode 0.1.1 released, more protocol decoders supportedJanuary 30, 2013
Just a quick announce: We released libsigrokdecode 0.1.1 today, a new version of one of the shared libraries part of the open-source sigrok project (for signal acquisition/analysis of various test&measurement gear, like logic analyzers, scopes, multimeters, etc). I will update the Debian package soonish.
As you probably know, in addition to the infrastructure for protocol decoding, this library also ships with a bunch of protocol decoders written in Python. Currently we support 29 different ones (in various states of “completeness”, improvements are ongoing).
This release adds support for the following new protocol decoders:
- avr_isp: AVR In-System Programming
- can: Controller Area Network
- jtag: Joint Test Action Group (IEEE 1149.1)
- jtag_stm32: Joint Test Action Group / ST STM32
- lm75: National LM75
- lpc: Low-Pin-Count
- maxim_ds28ea00: Maxim DS28EA00 1-Wire digital thermometer
- onewire_link: 1-Wire serial communication bus (link layer)
- onewire_network: 1-Wire serial communication bus (network layer)
- sdcard_spi: Secure Digital card (SPI mode)
- tlc5620: Texas Instruments TLC5620 DAC
- uart_dump: UART dump
Please check the announce on the sigrok blog and/or the NEWS file for the full list of changes and improvements.
Happy hacking and decoding!